All You Need to Know About Visa Run Dubai
Dubai is a city that welcomes thousands of visitors to its shore almost every year. When you are travelling to Dubai on a visitor’s visa, then your visa would be valid for a period of 30 to 90 days. Now, you might need to stay in Dubai for a bit longer. Well, staying without a valid visa is not a good option as you would have to pay hefty fines. So, what can you do? Well, one of the best options would be to go on a Visa Run Dubai. VisaRunDXB.com is one of the most trusted names for Visa Run Dubai as we help people like you to go on a Visa run to Oman without any hassles. However, before you plan to go on a visa run, there are a few things that you should know. Let us take a look at them. So, let’s begin shall we?
What is Visa Run Dubai ?
So, what exactly is going on a Dubai visa run? Well, a ‘visa run’ can be defined as a process of extending your UAE visa with the least amount of effort. You would be travelling to a neighboring country like Oman, Bahrain or Kish Island and travelling back to the United Arab Emirates. When you do that, you would get a ‘new’ visa for UAE that would be valid for 30 days. You don’t have to pay for any expensive tickets. You can simply book a private taxi with the help of VisaRunDXB.com and travel to the UAE-Oman border and go through the process. In most cases, it would not take more than half a day to complete your Visa Run Dubai
Why is Oman considered to be the best option for Dubai Visa Run?
Oman is the popular destination for Dubai Visa Run. But why is that? Well, there are a number of reasons for that:
- Oman is closer compared to other viable options like Bahrain and Kish Island. The Hatta check post at the UAE-Oman border is only one and half hours of drive from Dubai. On the other hand, Bahrain is about 7 hours away from Dubai and to reach Kish Island, you have to take a flight. So, going on an Oman Visa Run is the more convenient option.
- It is cheaper to get a visa when you are going to Visa Run Oman
- The process is less complicated.
Things that You Need Check When Going on Your Oman Visa Run
There are few things that you need to check when you are going on your Dubai visa run. These things are very important on your Visa Run Oman
- You need to check the Oman Hatta Border crossing opening times before you plan your Visa run Dubai
- If you are driving yourself, you would go through customs checkpoint, before you reach the UAE exit post. At this exit post, your vehicle will be checked and a customs ticket would be issued to you. You would need to submit this ticket at the time of processing your passport.
- You need to get your vehicle customs ticket stamped before you start your journey back to UAE.
After you reach reach Oman-UAE border, you will need to go to the UAE immigration window and get your new visa and entry stamp. The new extended visa would be valid for 30 or 90 days.
So, these were some of the most important things that you need to know when you are planning to go on your Dubai Visa Run. Get in touch with VisaRunDXB.com and experience the most convenient way to travel. Visit http://visarundxb.com/ to know more.